International Marketing Group Manager (Italy, France and Spain)
You enjoy challenges, are results focused, analytical, and thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment. If you have experience marketing to Spain, France and Italy and are looking for significant opportunities for growth and personal development, International Marketing Group Manager Southern Europe may be just the right opportunity for you.
- Oversee all marketing activities for Fisher Investments to generate high quality leads in the Southern European markets. This includes working with local vendors, publishers, translators and agencies as well as our internal Google and Facebook teams to optimize the media mix and ensure that the strongest offers and best creatives are used, while delivering on budget and meeting challenging goals.
- Utilize mostly online channels, but you may also pursue offline channels, such as Inserts, Direct Mail, Events, Radio, and DRTV.
- Identify, recommend and implement upgrades of targeting, offers and creatives.
- Improve processes and strategies as ultimately, the success of Southern European marketing will be up to you, but you will have the full support of the International Marketing team.
- Lead teams of top performers that focus on the Spanish, Italian, or French markets.
- Manage multimillion dollar budgets while securing a consistent high ROI.
- Collaborate and work alongside other professionals in the International Marketing Group, which currently also operates in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Canada, and the UK.
- Cultivate strong relationships with the Southern Europe Sales team.
- We prefer that you are fluent in Spanish, Italian and/or French, since each team is native to their country. This will also enable you to communicate effectively with local vendors and review marketing materials in the local languages.
- Broad digital marketing experience, preferably in direct marketing, lead generation, acquisition or performance marketing.
- Strong track record of success in achieving (and exceeding) goals.
- Experience managing, mentoring and coaching a team of top performers.
Are you up to the challenge? If so, APPLY NOW!
Why Fisher Investments UK:
Fisher Investments UK offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised UK custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments UK use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 25 days annual leave
- Two pension contributions methods to choose from
- Interest-free season tickets available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Cyclescheme programme
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for taxes
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract