Are you fluent in the French language, deeply understand the French culture and are looking for significant opportunities for growth here in London? If you have experience marketing to France and are looking for significant opportunities for personal development in a challenging but also fun environment, the International Marketing Associate for France may be just the right opportunity for you!
- Execute marketing campaigns through all major channels: mostly digital marketing but could also include direct mail, print, radio and DRTV as the market requires.
- Working with existing and developing new relationships with external vendors and agencies.
- Analysing and reviewing previous campaign results and supporting future marketing campaigns.
- Securing world-class customer satisfaction and flawless reputation management for the firm.
- Managing all Social Media profiles for France, including ad creation and content posting.
- Freedom to identify, recommend and implement ideas and improvements in a growing business in a fast paced environment.
- Collaborating with and supporting an experienced marketing management team and Google team based in the US.
- You must be fluent in both written and spoken French since it will enable you to communicate effectively and review marketing materials.
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in direct marketing, lead generation, acquisition or performance marketing.
- We believe you will excel in this role if you are self-motivated, driven, results focused, analytical, resourceful and a problem solver.
- You need to be a quick learner, thrive in a dynamic environment, and have a detail-oriented mind set with strong organizational and time-management skills.
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
Fisher Investments Europe offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Europe use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 6% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two pension contributions methods to choose fromMonthly gym subsidy
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Cyclescheme programme
- Voluntary travel insurance (winter and non winter sports option)
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for taxes
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract