Fisher Investments Europe is a privately owned investment management firm specializing in building and managing portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world’s largest institutions. Fisher investments Europe is looking for a new Facilities Support Technician to join a rapidly growing team responsible for overseeing the maintenance of our 3 London offices.
This is an opportunity for any one who is skilled in various different areas of maintenance and would like to apply them in an ever expanding Wealth Manager. Through the expansion of our Fisher Investments Europe we are adding a 3rd office here in London and with that we are growing our facilities department. This is a job for you if you have previous experience in a handy man style role, looking after office buildings and is capable of proactive maintenance along with a good knowledge of London roads.
- General building maintenance as directed by the Office Manager
- Driving company van and performing courier and delivery services as needed
- Perform and Manage general maintenance and repairs on buildings and company owned equipment
- Support offices by providing handyman maintenance services such as furniture moving, simple electrical repairs, spot painting or cleaning, light construction or assembly, and clean-up
- Maintain facilities support contracts with third party vendors related to UPS systems, generators, and HVAC systems; Schedule and coordinate onsite service calls
- Schedule and perform courier and delivery services in a company owned cargo van on a daily basis
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- 1-2 years’ experience providing handy man/maintenance services
- Strong ability to use general construction tools
- Broad knowledge of practices and techniques of repairs and maintenance in a commercial office environment
- Licensed and insurable driver of commercial cargo van with driving experience and knowledge of the street maps of London
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 6% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two pension contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Cyclescheme programme
- Voluntary travel insurance (winter and non winter sports option)
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
Apply now to join the team!
Fisher Investments Europe is an equal opportunities employer.