As part of the firm’s first translation team, you will be responsible for providing translation services to internal clients across Sales, Service, Research, Content, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, and others. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and support Fisher Investments Europe in their globalisation efforts and communications strategy. You will quickly learn about our business, industry and writing style as you translate our educational, promotional and service- oriented content from English to Danish. You will serve as the primary point of contact for internal clients across the firm while playing a pivotal role in our ability to field translation requests.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal clients, and help facilitate all translation related requests as necessary for the Danish market.
- Execute tone and language style guides.
- Partner with translation vendors and provide feedback to coordinate production.
- Showcase excellent written and verbal communication skills to localise various content types such as financial, marketing, legal and/or educational materials.
- Work within tight deadlines to translate Fisher Investments Europe’s content from English to Danish while upholding the house tone of voice.
- Excel in quality management and proof reading.
- Be responsible for translating capital markets related content such as educational brochures, articles, marketing ads, presentations, newsletters and presentations from English to Danish.
- Complete translation projects on time and adapt marketing material to ensure the investment content is localised for targeted markets.
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by management.
- Fluency in English coupled with Danish.
- Experience within capital markets, an economics background or interest in the finance field is advantageous.
- Experience in copywriting, translation, or content production in the finance field is preferred.
- Degree in communication or finance related studies.
- Very detail-oriented, quality-focused, and proactive.
- Highly organised with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A team player with flexibility, creativity and a willingness to take ownership.
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
Fisher Investments Europe offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Europe use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 6% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two pension contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Cyclescheme programme
- Voluntary travel insurance (winter and non winter sports option)
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for taxes
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract