As an International Marketing Manager, you will oversee all marketing activities for Fisher Investments to generate high quality leads in the Finnish market. This includes working with local Finnish vendors, publishers, and agencies as well as our internal Google and Facebook teams to optimise the media mix. You will ensure that the strongest offers and best creatives are used, while delivering on budget and meeting challenging acquisition goals. Ultimately, the success of Finland marketing will be up to you, but you will have the full support of the International Marketing team.
If you have experience marketing to Finland and are looking for significant opportunities for growth and personal development, the International Marketing Manager- Finland may be just the right opportunity for you!
- You will mostly utilise online channels, but you may also pursue offline channels, such as inserts, and radio to drive quality leads in the Finnish market.
- Set and ensure budgets are adhered to on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Adapt broad-based and company-wide marketing efforts and messages to local customs to meet the expectations of potential Finnish clients.
- Manage and analyse the results of all marketing programs and recommend changes based on performance.
- Work with our internal Digital Strategy team to secure social media content and develop social media strategies suitable for Finland.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate media contracts with new and existing vendors e.g. media agencies, list brokers, translators and publishers. Make key decisions regarding monthly media lineup.
- Source and negotiate prospect data lists from brokers, make creative selection and analyses performance for online and offline marketing.
- Ensure accurate tracking of results and attribution, and work with the Global Marketing Data and Operations team.
- Master and set new standards for excellence in all channels.
- Identify, recommend and implement upgrades of targeting, offers and creatives.
- Managing multimillion dollar budgets while securing a consistent high ROI.
- You will work alongside other professionals in the International Marketing Group, which currently also operates in Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Canada, and the UK.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- At least four years of experience in a relevant marketing position.
- You must be fluent in both written and spoken Finnish and English since it will enable you to communicate effectively and review marketing materials.
- Deep understanding of the Finnish culture.
- Be self-motivated, a team player, have a high “will do” while being hands-on, results focused with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines.
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
Fisher Investments Europe offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Europe use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave
- Two pension contributions methods to choose from
- Interest-free season tickets available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Cyclescheme programme
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for taxes
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract